Thursday, September 16, 2010

I need to be psycho to lose it all

so i totally am on the wagon now, and i ain't going to step off. ran a lot today, did squats and lunges and have eaten my last meal of the day. There is a little yoghurt waiting for me if i get ravenous by the time i sleep. One of my friends had a status message that said "The problem with the word fat is that everyone has a n opinion on it" that's so true. I don't think i am fat fat. I think i am unhealthy. But some of friends would be like you are so fat. And some would be like, you are totally fine. shut up and eat. And then some would be like "why are you so obsessed with being fat. be happy with who you are". to me being fat or unhealthy as i like to put it is just a deterrent when i try that empire line dress and look pregnant. And as i am growing old, it's also about not being hot anymore more, but getting stuck with the "she's so cute tag". no way. Hot i will be...at the end of the two months...do i sound psycho...i surely hope so...cos if i don't, id on't think i will be able to do it.
here's hoping tomorrow is even better!
like benjamin franklin once said, "“I guess I don't so much mind being old, as I mind being fat and old.”

No comments:

Post a Comment